Edelman deRoode LLC offers injured clients and their families the reassurance that our experience bears out. We are well-qualified and respected St. Louis injury attorneys with more than 25 years of combined legal experience representing the injured in Missouri and Illinois. Our previous experience as defense attorneys works to our clients' advantage in cases such as:
- Car accidents: Our Missouri plaintiffs' law firm is prepared to get accident reconstruction underway at the same time that we communicate with treating physicians. Our goal is to construct compelling arguments in favor of fair compensation on behalf of our injured clients.
- Truck accidents: Time is of the essence after an 18-wheeler or commercial delivery vehicle crash. Drivers' logs often tell the story of how and why an accident happened.
- Premises liability: A careful examination of the scene of an accident will often reveal negligence such as failure to remove ice and snow, failure to repair torn carpet or inadequate security.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: A broken hip, a broken ankle, an elbow injury or a head injury may end up being much more painful and much costlier than first imagined at the time of a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident.
- Dog bites: Emergency treatment, infection prevention, stitches, scarring mitigation and psychological trauma are often elements of a slip-and-fall injury case.
- Back injury: The nature and severity of a back injury will help doctors predict the course of treatment and prognosis for a back injury victim. Ultimately, time will tell whether the injured person will return to his or her previous state of well-being after a back injury. It is important not to settle back injury cases too soon.
- Closed head/brain injury: Memory loss, personality changes, moodiness and lingering debilitating effects of a brain injury are all too common. We have helped many head injury victims recover compensation enabling them to tap into the most promising therapies.
- Wrongful death: Getting to know and understand family dynamics helps our wrongful death lawyers.
Contact Us After An Accident In Columbia, Chesterfield Or St. Charles — Wrongful Death Attorneys — Personal Injury Law Firm
Initial consultations at Edelman deRoode LLC are free. If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis, meaning that you will owe no attorneys' fees until and unless we recover compensation for you. Call us at 314-656-8904 or send an email to schedule a conversation with one of our lawyers.
The Choice of a Lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisement.